This tour combines Cusco´s classic attractions, Machu Picchu, and one of Peru´s newest sensations, Rainbow Mountain. Spend four days surrounded by history, tradition, and stunning scenery in the heart of the Andes, as you fall in love with the region´s many wonders on the trip of a lifetime!
DAY 1 : Cusco
Welcome to Cusco! Upon your arrival to Cusco International Airport, a Mickey Tours staff member will be waiting to drive you to your hotel where you will have the rest of the day to rest.
NOTE: If you arrive early and have the afternoon free, we have two options, ATV Tour Maras and Lake Huaypo ($ 28.00) or Combined City Tour visiting, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay and Qenqo ($ 10.00 does not include income)
DAY 2: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
Transfer will pick you up at your accommodation in Cuzco at 4:00 am with a minibus and we will head to the Ollantaytambo train station. From there we will take the 6:10 train | 6:40 am arriving in Aguas Calientes. The train journey takes 1 hour and a half, Arriving in hot waters, we wait for our transfer and then take us to board the bus to Machupicchu.
We will make the excursion with the Guide through the citadel of Machupicchu, for 2 hours. Then they will be given free time where they can take a walk to the citadel, Passengers who have a visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu will have to go to the entrance where they will have to climb for 1hr 30m and visit for a prudent time.
After the guided tour and free time in Machu Picchu or the visit to Machupicchu Mountain | Huaynapicchu Montaña we will have to board the shared bus to Aguas Calientes, in hot waters you can visit optional sites such as (Hot Springs, Museum, Artisan Center) and in the afternoon We will have to take the train back to Ollantaytambo.
After 2 hours by train to Ollantaytambo, when we arrive in Ollantaytambo, a staff with a company logo sign will be waiting to take you to board the bus that will transport us to the city of Cusco for approximately 2 hours of travel and you will be will leave the hotel where you are staying.
DAY 3 : Cusco – Phulahuasipata – Cusipata – Rainbow Mountain – Cusco
Pick up will be early in the morning to begin our journey by vehicle to Cusipata, for an average of 2 hours. In this town we will have breakfast in a local family restaurant, then we will continue our trip to Phulahuasipata for another hour with the same tourist transport.
From this place we will begin the walk that lasts approximately 1 hour and a half, until we reach the highest point in the mountain viewpoint, above the 5100 m altitude. From this place it is possible to observe the Ausangate mountain and the Rainbow Vinicunca mountain, if the weather conditions permit.
After reaching the top, we will have some time and take the opportunity to take photos, before starting the descent that has an estimated duration of 1 hour. The Tour takes place on the same road to our vehicle and we move to the Cusipata community where we will have lunch. After eating and recovering energy, we will continue the trip back to Plaza San Francisco in Cusco, where our activity ends.
DAY 4 : Cusco Farewell
Depending on the departure time of your flight, our driver will pick you up to take you to the airport. Once you arrive to the airport our program will finish and have a great experience with Mickey Tours.
- Transport (transfer) Airport – Hotel
- Transport Cusco – Train Station (Ollantaytambo) – Cusco.
- Train Tickets Train Station (Ollantaytambo) – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide service for Machu Picchu (group service).
- Transport round trip service for the Rainbow Mountain.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 buffet lunch in the Rainbow Mountain Tour.
- Professional guide service for the Rainbow Mountain Tour.
- Transport (transfer) Hotel – Airport.
- Entrance to Rainbow Mountain (10 soles).
- Extra Meals.
- Original passport and migration card (TAM)
- Sneakers or hiking shoes
- We strongly recommend to bring your Camel Back and water canteen due to that government of Peru will not
- allow disposable plastic bottles anymore on the Inca trail and in Machu Picchu.
- Raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Warm jacket
- Gloves and hat
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- Medicine and / or personal items/toiletries
- Toilet paper
- A backpack or lightweight suitcase (between 5-6 kilos for tours in Machu Picchu)
- Camera or camcorder, film, memory cards
- Cash in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional)
2020 LAND COST
Please complete the form below to request a reservation. One of our Trip Coordinators will contact you, often within two business hours, to confirm availability of the trip and/or provide you with other options. Once availability is established, we will ask for a deposit and a completed online registration to confirm your spot on the trek or tours. Please write us to email@example.com or write at (+51) 978 292996 with any questions or to confirm availability over the whatsApp or phone.